Really Simple Guest Post Plugin will help you to generate a guest posting form in the simple and easiest way.
Looking for wordpress guest post plugin? Use Really Simple Guest Post Plugin and allow your visitors to submit posts without registration (as a guest author). Anyone will be able to submit post and it will be added automatically as pending post. After reviewing you will be decide which posts approved for publish and which are rejected. Submitted posts will be included with author name, email address, author url, post title, description and keyword tags. Use simple short-code
[mag-simple-guest-post redirect="URL" author="username"] (URL= Put your selected page/post url to redirect after form submit. Author= confirm your selected author username) inside page or post content to show guest posting form.
- Really Simple Guest Post Plugin will create a form where your guests can submit their posts.
- Posts will be directly saved into WordPress database and will show up in Admin Dashboard as pending post with given Title, Description, Category and Tags.
- Moderator will be able to review and approve them as needed.
- Authors Name, Author url and email will be added as custom field.
- So simple and user friendly
Note: Please read full description for better use.
1. Upload `really-simple-guest-post.zip` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard.
Nice!!! Plugin upload and activation have been completed!!
More User Guide
Create a new page/post with the name “Really Simple Guest Post” or whatever you like best.
If you don’t want to use custom redirect url or author then use this shortcode
[mag-simple-guest-post] into the page/post and publish it. It will publish post under admin and redirect will be to homepage.
If you think this plugin is really helpful for you then give a 5 star review to say thanks.